- aIt's time for desserts! Are you still hungry?
- bI've always got room for something sweet!
- aWhat are you going to try first?
- bI've never tried traditional Greek yogurt, so I want to try that first.
- aDo they serve the yogurt with anything?
- bI believe they add locally produced honey to it.
- aThat sounds good. I'm going to start with an Italian tiramisu.
- bDo you want to try some of my yogurt. It's a favorite everyday dessert in Greece.
- aOk. Mmm.
- bWhat do you think? How does it taste?
- aIt's nice, but it's rather plain. Do you want to try my tiramisu?
- bSure. I'll just have a bite.
- aWhat do you think? Does it taste good?
- bIt's absolutely delicious! That is the best tiramisu I've ever had!
- aI'm glad you like it. I don't care for it. Why don't you finish my tiramisu so that I can try one of those fried bananas?
- bOk. I've had one of those before. They're really sweet and crunchy.
- aDo you know where they are from.
- bI believe they are a local delicacy in the South.
- aDo you want me to get you one, too?
- bYeah, why not? We've already pigged out as it is!
- aOk, I'll be back with two fried bananas in a few minutes. Wait for me here!