首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a OK, so are you ready to learn how to bake a cake?

好的,你现在准备好了如何做一块蛋糕了吗?

bAlmost, let me just put my apron on.

差不多,让我把我的围裙穿上。

a OK, so the first thing we are going to do is pre-heat the oven, that way we have it at the desired temperature once we finish preparing everything. Set it to three hundred and seventy five degrees Fahrenheit.

好的,第一件事就是我们要预热一下锅,这样的话等到锅达到需要的问题,我们的准备工作也就做好了。设置温度是370华氏温度。

bGot it.

知道了。

a No we are gonna make the batter. Take some butter and sugar and mix it lightly until you have a nice consistency. Then add some vanilla extract and eggs and continue mixing.

接下来,把一些黄油和糖轻轻地搅拌直到很均匀。然后加入香草精和鸡蛋,继续搅拌。

bDo I have to use a whisk or can I use the electric mixer?

我能用搅拌器或者电动搅拌器吗?

a Go ahead and use the mixer, but put it on medium speed. I'm gonna sift the flour and baking powder separately and then we can mix it with milk and the rest of the ingredients.

可以用搅拌器,但是要调到中速。我想分别筛选面粉和发酵粉,然后再混合加入牛奶。

bOK, so now we need a baking pan right?

好的,我们现在就需要个烤盘,对吗?

a Yeah, but grease and flour it first so the cake won't stick to it when it bakes.

是的,但是先得在上面抹上油涂上粉,免得烘烤的时候蛋糕粘在上面了。

bDone. So how long do we bake it for?

做好了。烘烤这个要花多久的时间?

a We can leave it in there for about twenty five minutes. Then we let it cool for ten minutes before we remove the cake from the pan.

我们需要把它放在那儿25分钟。然后在从盘子上拿走之前,让它先冷却十分钟。

bWow! This was a lot easier than I thought!

哇!这个比我想象的要简单!

浏览:9437收藏:0好评:3 差评:6 添加时间:2012-11-16
打印纠错收藏
1. be ready to do sth 准备好做某事
例句:
We have to be ready to do anything. You hear me?
我们得做好一切准备你听懂了吗?

2. put... on 把……穿上
例句:
She asked if I could help put on her socks.
她问我是否可以帮她把袜子穿上。

3. have a nice consistency (状态)均匀
例句:
You must have a nice consistency of the combination of butter and sugar if you are to make a delicious and nice-looking cake.
如果想要做既可口又好看的蛋糕,就得把黄油和糖的混合物搅拌均匀。

4. mix... with... 把……和……混合在一起
例句:
In my own house, I only have two of these items-pumpkin seeds, which I often roast and put on salads, and frozen blueberries, which I mix with milk, yogurt and other fruits for morning smoothies.
在我自己的家里,我只有其中两种食品南瓜籽,我经常烤熟放在沙拉上;冰冻蓝莓,我用来混合奶、酸奶和其他水果作为营养早餐。

5. stick to 粘到……上面
例句:
你步履蹒跚医生称这种情况为磁步态因为你的脚像是粘在地上。
You shuffle when you walk.doctors call it a magnetic gait because your feet seem to stick to the ground.
 共 187 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......