- aWhat do we need for the barbecue?
- bWell,I’ve bought a lot of meat.I’ve got pork chops,small steaks,chicken wings and plenty of hot dog sausages and hamburger patties.
- aI can’t wait to start cooking.I’ve bought the grill and charcoal.Do you have enough plates and utensils?
- bI think so.I bought some paper plates and cups for people to use.It will save on the washing up.
- aAnd if people drop them,they won’t break.We’ll need to buy some buns to make hot dogs and hamburgers.
- bThey sell them at the shop around the corner.We can go and get some in a few minutes.
- aI brought some cheese to make cheeseburgers and some onions for the hot dogs.We’ll need some tomato catchup and some barbecue sauce.
- bI have the sauce, but remind me to get some catchup at the shop.
- aHow long does it take to cook meat on the barbecue?
- bIt only takes a few minutes.Some people like their meat well done,others like it rare.The great thing about the barbecue is that everyone can choose how they want their meat cooked.
- aThey can cook them themselves to make sure exactly how they like it.
- bI hope you haven’t invited any vegetarians.