- aWhich kinds of meat are most popular in your country?
- bWe eat a lot of chicken,pork and beef.You eat those meat a lot in your country too,don’t you?
- aYes,we do.We also eat a lot of lamb.
- bYes.I’ve heard that people in your country like to eat lamb chops.
- aThat’s right.They taste so good.We eat them with mint sauce.Have you ever tried them?
- bYes,I have.I tried them when I visited your country last year.I thought they were very tasty.Can you cook them?
- aI certainly can.If I can get some from the butchers,I’ll cook them for you.
- bThat sounds great.I’ll boring a bottle of wine.