- aHi,you said that you might need some help with preparing dinner.What would you like me to do?
- bThanks for coming over to help.I really appreciate it.First,could you peel the vegetables?I’ve put them all in the sink and there is a peeler.
- aOk,I’ll peel the vegetables and you chop them.I’m terrible at chopping vegetables.I always seem to chop them into pieces that are either too big or too small.Wow,you can chop vegetables really quickly,just like professional chefs on TV!
- bAfter you’ve chopped the vegetables,could you fry the meat in a little oil?Just use a very small amount of oil.Fry the meat until it is cooked,then we will add some spices to flavor it.
- aWhich spices are you going to add to the meat?
- bThese ones here.The one on the left is very spicy,so we must be careful about how much we add.
- aYes,we don’t want everyone to burn their mouths and have a drink gallons.of water.Ok,I’m really to do the meat.Should I cook it over a low flame?
- bCook it over a high flame,so that it will be ready quickly.Keep stirring the meat around the frying pan.Don’t let the meat stick to the bottom of the pan.
- aRight.What are you doing over there?
- bI’m mixing the sauce.It’s my speciality.I make it according to my own secret recipe.