- aWhat's for dinner?
- aWhat? Leftovers of what and from when?
- bFrom last night! I took the left over turkey, mixed it with some diced peppers and onions, added a little bit of mayonnaise and made some sandwiches!
- aIsn't that dangerous though? I mean bacteria and germs reproducing on food that was left out or re-heated?
- bWell, I didn't leave the turkey out at room temperature for more than a an hour and I refrigerated it soon after we finished eating. Also, when reheating, I put it in the oven for fifteen minutes at one hundred degrees Celsius.
- aWell OK, I am just afraid of getting food poisoning.
- bDon't worry about it! Making a new meal out of leftovers is almost an art! Not only do you save money, but you also get to be creative and have something different to eat!