- aDo you like cooking?
- bI love it.I really enjoy creating a meal from various ingredients and watching my friends enjoy it.It gives me a real sense of satisfaction.Do you enjoy cooking?
- aI don’t like it.It takes up too much time and I really hate having it clean up after the meal.I can’t stand doing the washing up,drying up and putting all the dishes and cutlery away.
- bYou can ask the guests for help. My guests usually insist on doing the washing up.I just have to remind them where everything goes.
- aSo what kinds of dishes do you usually make?I know you like Italian food.
- bItalian,Indian and chinese.I’ve only recently started cooking chinese meals and I need some more practice.
- aDo you find it hard to get ingredients for Chinese food?
- bNot at all.You can find most of them in supermarkets.The ingredients are usually the same as in Westurn food.The way that the food is prepared is the big difference,not the ingredients.
- aHow long does it take you to cook a meal for 5 or 6 people?
- bObviously,it depends on what I’m cooking.But I’d say it generally takes about one and a half hours.