- aGrandpa, this restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?
- bI'm not sure when it started. But I know it's older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat here a lot.
- aOh, it's interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it's my turn.
- bYeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?
- aI'd like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.
- bHey, kid, that's wrong. It's a Chinese restaurant. Let's eat something traditional.
- aThen there is nothing particular I'd like to eat. Grandpa, what's your favorite here?
- bThe Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?
- aSure. Is it sweet?
- bYes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.
- aGreat, I want it spicy.
- bCome on. Don's go too far.
- aI want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.
- bOK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.