- aSo where is this mystery restaurant that we are going to?
- bIt' s an Indian restaurant! I know you have never had Indian food, so I thought you might want to try.
- aThat sounds great! I am craving some type of beef dish.
- bWell, Indian cuisine actually doesn' t serve beef. You see, cows are a sacred animal, a very important element in the Hindu religion, so beef is not eaten.
- aI see, so what are we having? Chicken?
- bThere are many amazing dishes to choose from. We can have some chicken tikka masala which is an amazing curry. It' s a bit spicy, but I think you can handle it.
- aSounds good! I have always heard that Indian spices give a rich flavor to food.
- bYeah. Also, we can have some Naan bread which is baked in a tandoori oven. Since you don' t use any utensils to eat, you can use this bread to scoop up the curry or rice.
- aWhat about veggies?
- bThey have a good variety of vegetable-based dishes like palak paneer, vegetable samosas or daal.
- aIt all sounds exquisite! I can' t wait!