首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。

bThank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

谢谢。由于我自己努力才能换来这些成果。

a You’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

你接受的培训和工作经验都很丰富。能否告诉我你的目标?十年以后你准备在到什么目标?

bTo be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

说实话,我的目标没有那么具体要。我只有大致的目标,我认为是否成功取决于手头上的工作。我看到自己在不断前进,不断成功,但我觉得没有必要拘泥于每一步要花的时间。

a Interesting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

有意思! 你对“作决定”有什么看法? 你是个独立思考者,还是更多地依赖上级的指示?

bThat depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

这就要看当时手头上的工作是什么。有时经理会给出大致的指示不,希望员工发挥在具体工作上的主动性。我很善于发挥主动性,但我觉得我也能运用自己的判断,在某些情况下,等待经理的指示。

a Sounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

很好。人们现在热衷于谈论“团队”。你能描述一下你在销售团队里的角色吗?

bI see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

我把自己看作一个鼓动者。当然,销售这个领域的竞争很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望别人失败。我在原来的公司工作时,每个销售代表负责一个地区。我建立了一套制度,让所有业务员共享行之有效的销售策略。很快整个销售团队开始积累成功经验,不是为了吹牛,而是为了分享。

a So, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.

你的实际经历和你所写的一样吸引人。

浏览:23476收藏:3好评:16 差评:26 添加时间:2012-12-02
打印纠错收藏

共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......