- aHello Mr. Jones, please have a seat. Thank you for coming in today. I have read your resume. You completed University in England?
- bYes, I went to Cambridge. After graduation, I started right away into the advertising industry. Later, I made a bit of a switch to focus on marketing research.
- aSo, what experience do you have?
- bI have ten years marketing experience. This includes both entry level and management positions. In my last position, I worked my way up to being director of the markeing department.
- aI can see that from your resume.Your last position was marketing director for a pharmaceutical company, is that right? Later, why did you decide to leave your former post?
- bI felt after five years in one place, I was ready for something new. I would like to have a job that is challenging, something that I can see and do new things every day. I loved many things about my former job, and I left with amiable feelings on both sides. I was just ready for something new.
- aI see. Do you want to work full-time or part-time?
- bI would rather work full-time.
- aI'll make note of that. Now, what are your salary expectations?
- bI am willing to negotiate, but I expect at least $40,000 a year.