- aGood morning. I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson.
- bI see. Will you walk this way, please? What experience have you had?
- aI'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort of work. I'm studying business administration in college. I want to get a job that would tie in with my studies.
- bHave you got any selling experience at all?
- aI worked in a department store in a small town last summer vacation.
- bNow tell me about your educational background.
- aI graduated from Beijing University. I majored in business administration.
- bWhat courses have you completed?
- aThe courses I completed are marketing, business law, business English, statistics, marketing principles, sales management, distribution theory, economies and psychology.
- bWhat subjects did you like most at university?
- aI liked sales strategies most.
- bWhy would you like to work with us?
- aIt's an interesting job, and your company is one of the best known. Although I have no work experience as a salesperson, the job description you sent was very interesting. It's a job I've been dreaming of when I was at university.
- bWhat are your future plans and what kind of expectations do you have of the company?
- aI have an interest in marketing and I would consider graduate study in business in the future. I think my goals will become more clear as I gain experience in sales and marketing.
- bGood. Do you know anything about this company?
- aYes, a little. As you mentioned just now, yours is an American capital company. As far as I know your company is a world famous one which produces cosmetics and skincare products.
- bHave you got anything to ask me?
- aWill traveling be required in this position?
- aHow often?
- bThree times a year at most. How do you feel about this?
- aThat's fine.