- aDo you have any work experience in this field?
- bYes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.
- aWhat have you learned from the jobs you have had?
- bI learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.
- aDoes your current employer know you are looking for another job?
- bNo, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.
- aWhat is your impression of your present company?
- bVery good.
- aWhat would your current colleague say about you?
- bThey would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.