- aNow, Miss Childs passed on your resume to me and I’ve had the chance to look it over and I must say I’m quite impressed.
- bThank you very much. I’ve tried to keep it short and clear. If there’s any questions please feel free to ask me.
- aWell yes, I do have a number of questions, but perhaps first you could give me a brief overview I’d like to get a little bit of an idea of your background.
- bYes, of course. Well as you can see from the resume I’m 27 and grew up in Brooklyn, New York, although our family moved to London when I was quite young, at around sixteen.
- aAh I see, so you were actually educated in Europe?
- bYes precisely. Although I was born in the US, I would definitely call London home. But as you see I’ve actually spent a lot of my life moving from country to country. My Father was in the oil business before he retired so we also spent a number of years in Saudi Arabia too.
- aVery interesting. So it seems you had quite an adventurous childhood.
- bAbsolutely! We were never still for too long. But now I’m really looking to settle down.
- aI see. okay, well let’s move on to discuss your education shall we?