首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Why don't you begin by telling me something about yourself?

你就从谈谈你自己开始吧!

bWhat do you want to know?

你想知道些什么?

a The usual, you know, something about your background and experience and anything personal that you feel is pertinent.

一般的情况,你的背景啦、经历和你觉得任何与此有关的个人情况。

bWell, I was born in Shanghai and went to school there, right up through college. My father is a lawyer, and my mother is a teacher.

好吧。我出生在上海,在那儿上学,一直到大学毕业。我父亲是个律师,母亲是个教师。

a Sounds as if you come from a professional family.

这么说你出自于一个职业家庭。

bThat's right. One of my sisters is a doctor and the other one teaches at a university.

是的。我姐姐是医生,另一个姐在大学任教。

a What made you decide to get into computers?

是什么让你决定搞计算机这一行的?

bOh,nothing in particular, I guess. I always liked mathematics and tinkering with machines.

我想没什么特殊的原因。我一向喜欢数学和摆弄机器。

a Now what about your experience? How long have you been working with computers?

那再谈谈你的经历吧。你干计算机这行有多久了?

bMore than five years now. After I did my engineering degree, I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.

五年多了。读完工程学位后,我就开始专攻计算机技术,甚至有段时间我还建立了自己的公司。

a It certainly sounds impressive. Why don't you have your credentials sent to me and I'll show them to the board? We'll probably get back to you in a week.

这真不错。你何不把你的证件寄给我,我拿给董事会看看?一个星期之内,我们可能会和你联系。

bThanks very much.

非常感谢。

浏览:5935收藏:1好评:3 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-02
打印纠错收藏
1. be pertinent 有关的
例句:
Lawyers and activists say the files, could be pertinent to the lingering legal cases.
律师和活动人士说这些文件可能和悬而未决的法律案件有关。

2. right up through 一直到
例句:
I was born in iowa and went to school there, right up through college. My father is a doctor and my mother is a lawyer.
我出生在依阿华州。在那儿上的学,一直到大学毕业。我父亲是个医生,母亲是个律师。

3. professional family 职业家庭
例句:
Use examples from your own experience, readings, insights, professional and family life.
你们用自己的经验为例,读,真知灼见,职业和家庭生活.

4. get into... 搞……,投身于……
例句:
Q: how did you get into photography?
问:你当初是怎么进摄影这行的?

5. in particular 特殊,尤其
例句:
Unemployment in particular has risen less than once seemed likely.
特别是失业率的增速似乎可能有所放缓。

6. tinker with 摆弄,修补,改进
例句:
It also uses proprietary software. Even if researchers keen to experiment with new robotic technologies and treatments could afford one, they cannot tinker with da vinci's operating system.
它还需要专有软件,即使那些负担得起的急切想要实验新机器人技术和医疗方法的研究者,也不能够摆弄它的操作系统。

7. specialize in 专攻……
例句:
I tried two that specialize in photographs and movies, and found both delightful.
我试过两家照片和电影转换专营店结果都很令人满意。
 共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......