- aWhy don't you begin by telling me something about yourself?
- bWhat do you want to know?
- aThe usual, you know, something about your background and experience and anything personal that you feel is pertinent.
- bWell, I was born in Shanghai and went to school there, right up through college. My father is a lawyer, and my mother is a teacher.
- aSounds as if you come from a professional family.
- bThat's right. One of my sisters is a doctor and the other one teaches at a university.
- aWhat made you decide to get into computers?
- bOh,nothing in particular, I guess. I always liked mathematics and tinkering with machines.
- aNow what about your experience? How long have you been working with computers?
- bMore than five years now. After I did my engineering degree, I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.
- aIt certainly sounds impressive. Why don't you have your credentials sent to me and I'll show them to the board? We'll probably get back to you in a week.
- bThanks very much.