- aOkay，Rebecca. Now you’ve given me a good idea of your work and academic background, but what about you as a person? How would you describe your key strengths?
- bWell，Mr. Parsons, as I mentioned before I’m someone who needs new challenges. I’m really focused and hard-working. I think my academic results prove this.
- aYes, true, but how about other personal qualities?
- bWell ,I believe I’m a good team-player, but I can also work well independently. I’m very enthusiastic and, well I hope my colleagues would agree, I’m fun to work with.
- aWhat would you say is your most positive quality?
- bHmm, that’s a tough question. But I would have to say my passion. I’m really passionate about journalism and passionate about my career.