首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Good morning, my name is Martin. You've applied for the Laboratory Assistant's position, right?

早上好,我叫马丁,你申请了实验室助理这个职位,对吧?

bYes. When I saw the advertisement I thought it would really suit me.

是的。当我看到广告时,我想这个职位非常适合我。

a Can you tell me why you replied to our advertisement?

你能告诉我为什么你回应了我们的广告吗?

bI think that I'll be really good at this kind of work. In fact I learn so fast that I'll be looking for promotion very shortly.

我想我非常擅长这种工作,事实上,我学得很快,我会在短时间内得到提升。

a Do you know exactly what you would be doing as a Laboratory Assistant?

那你知道作为一个实验室助理具体做些什么吗?

bA laboratory assistant helps to maintain scientific equipment, keep a check on the supplies in the store, and prepare the chemicals for experiments.

实验室助理就是要维护科研设备,经常检查库房的供应以及为化学实验做准备工作。

a What sort of student do you regard yourself as? Did you enjoy studying while you were at school?

你认为你自己是哪种类型的学生?你在学校时喜欢学习吗?

bI suppose I'm a reasonable student. I passed all my tests and enjoyed studying subjects that interested me.

我想我是一个挺好的学生,我通过了所有的考试,而且喜欢学习我感兴趣的课程。

a What were your favorite subjects at school?

你上学时最喜欢什么课程?

bMaths and chemistry were my favorite subjects at school. I also enjoyed history.

数学和化学是我上学时最喜欢的,我对历史也非常感兴趣。

a Do you have any plans for further study?

你有继续学习深造的打算吗?

bWell, I've thought about doing the part-time Chemistry Certificate course at Technical College. I think I would really benefit from doing that.

哦,我想业余时间在技术学院上化学认证课程,我想这肯定对我有好处。

a Have you ever had a job before?

你以前工作过吗?

bYes. I have worked part-time at a take away food store-the one just round the corner.

是的,我在一个食品店做过兼职外卖,就是拐角处那家。

a We have a lot of other applicants for this position. Why do you think that you deserve to get the job?

申请这个职位的人很多,你为什么认为你该得到这份工作?

bWell, I've found out a lot about this type of work and my research suggests that I would be quite capable of doing the work involved. I also think that I would be able to handle any training course reasonably well.

是这样的,我对这种工作很了解,我发现自己非常适合做这种工作,而且我也认为自己能把培训课程学得非常好。

a I think I have asked you everything I wanted to. Thank you for coming along to the interview.

我的问题问完了。谢谢你来面试。

bThank you. When will I know if I am successful?

谢谢你。我什么时候能知道我是否被录用了?

a We'll be in touch with you by telephone or by mail within a week. Well. Goodbye.

我们会在一周内打电话或者写信联系你的。那好,再见。

bGoodbye.

再见。

浏览:3647收藏:0好评:3 差评:1 添加时间:2012-11-29
打印纠错收藏

讲解:

1. reply to 回答;回复

例句:They waited on your reply to their letter.

他们等着你的回信。

2. be good at 擅长做……

例句:To be good at self promotion, you are going to have to learn a few marketing skills.

为了帮助你更好的进行自我推销,首先你需要学习一些市场营销的技巧。

3. benefit from doing 受益于

例句:Set your sights on completion of your time in duality, and know that all other souls will benefit from doing the same.

设置您在偶的时间完成您的目光,知道所有其他的灵魂将受益于这样做。

4. just around the corner 在转角;即将

例句:Because not only is there a new opportunity just around the corner, it is a actually a better one!.

因为不仅在角落中有个新的机会在等着你,事实上它是个更棒的机会!

共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......