- aHave you ever worked as a tour guide?
- bI have a little experience. I guided a few foreign tourists around Beijing last year as a part-time job. I showed them to the Great Wall, the Imperial Palace, and the Summer Palace.
- aThen you may know that it's hard work.
- bYes, I know. A friend of mine is a guide. He talked with me about his work, but I don't mind working hard.
- aHave you applied with any other companies?
- bNo, this is my first.
- aIs there anything you want to ask about?
- bI'd like to be an overseas tour guide someday. Would there ever be any chance of that?
- aCertainly. There'll be a good chance of that if you work for this company. Not right away, of course, but in a few years, after you learn more about our business, you may go overseas with a tour group. Any questions?
- bYes. When can I get the decision? I hope you can give me a definite answer as soon as possible. If I'd turned down, I ll have to secure a position elsewhere.
- aAll right, then. We'll get in touch with you within a week. Thank you for coming today, Mr. Sun.
- bThank you. Good-bye.