- aExcuse me. I have an appointment with Mr. Li at nine. May I come in?
- bYes, come in please. I am Mr. Li. You must be Mz Liu, right？
- aYes, I am Mz liu. Thanks.
- bI'd like to start this interview with some questions. Why do you think you are qualified for this position?
- aAccording to your advertisement, you want an experienced software engineer. I think my background meets the requirement of this position.
- bThen tell me something about your background.
- aMy major was computer science when I was at college, and I am quite familiar with Visual C++ and Java language.
- bWell, what do you think about the development in computers?
- aThe developments in software are going ahead very quickly and more and more problems are resolved by software. In some regions, the hardware is completely replaced by software. So I think the software industry has a great future.
- bHave you ever designed any programs concerning network?
- aYes, I have designed some programs for the network with Visual C++ and I have passed the test for programmers - MCSE.
- bHave you got anything to ask me?
- aYes, can you tell me what's my responsibility in this position?
- bYes, of course. You would be responsible for the development of software products.
- aI see. This is my advantage.
- bGood. Have you got any other questions?
- bOk, I will contact you in a week. See you.
- aThank you, bye-bye.