- aI really think if I can get my foot in the door at this company it will do wonders for my career. Do you think you can help me polish my interview style?
- bSure. Doing your homework and preparing for an interview really pays off.
- aI’ve researched the company and think I’m perfect for the job but I’m not sure how to get it across to them.
- bWell first you have to have more confidence.Employers look for people who are interested, enthusiastic and sure of themselves.
- aI know I have what it takes but I’m worried that my work experience won’t be sufficient.Should I inflate my experience?
- bNo, you should always be upfront and honest about your weaknesses. However by focusing on your strong points and maintaining a positive attitude about your abilities, you can take the attention off your lack of experience.Employers are always impressed by go-getters.