- aHow's your job search going?
- bI don't know. I only started looking for a job a few days ago.
- aI see. Have you found anything that you're interested in?
- bI've only found a few openings in my field.
- aWhat kind of job are you looking for?
- bI'm trying to find a job in sound engineering.
- aThere's not a very high demand for that kind of job, is there?
- bUnfortunately not. If I can't find anything in the field, then I could also work in the tourism field.
- aThat's a good idea. You have plenty of experience in the tourism industry, don't you?
- aBy the way, I saw a job in the paper this morning that you might be interested in.
- bReally?what is it?
- aIt's a job at a recruitment agency.
- bThat's interesting. Do you think they'd hire me?
- aWell, you have plenty of experience job hunting. I think you'd be the perfect person for the job!
- bThat's true. I might as well call them up and see if I can get an interview. Do you have the details?
- aSure, it's the ad circled with a red pen in the middle of the classifieds. Good luck!