首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Could you do me a favor and proofread my resume before I send it out to the human recources department?

我把简历寄给人力资源部之前,你能帮忙校对一下吗?

bSure, let me take a look... Personal Information, Education, Experience, Training... I think you should add another section for language. You speak three languages, so you might as well put that on your resume.

当然可以,让我看看……个人信息、教育、经历、培训……我认为你应该把这一项再加上。你会讲三种语言,所以最好把这些写进简历。

a But languages don't have anything to do with engineering. Shouldn't everything I put on my resume have something to do with my field?

可是语言与工程技术没什么关系。我写进简历的东西不一定都与我的研究领域相关吧?

bNot necessarily. I think people would be impressed by your language abilities. It says something about your level of intellect and experience. Also, I think human resources directors want to see more of a well-rounded person in a resume.

不一定。我想人们会对你的语言能力留下深刻的印象。这能说明你的智商水平和经历。而且,我认为人力资源部门的领导希望从简历中更多地了解一下一个更全面发展的人才.

a It's just a piece of paper, you think that they can tell if I am a well-rounded person by looking at it?

这只不过是一张纸,你认为他们看一下就能知道我是个全面发展的人才吗?

bWell, you're right, the resume is limited in how much it can tell someone about a person. That's why job interviews are important to let people know the real you that they can't see from a piece of paper. But resumes can be helpful in explaining things and giving a good impression to a potential employer.

好了,你说的对,简历在说明一个人有多大能力方面确实是有限的。这也是为什么求职面试那么重要,它能让人们了解真实的你,这是他们从纸上无法看出来的。可是简历说明一些情况方面还是有帮助的,而且能给你未来的老板留下良好印象。

浏览:3345收藏:0好评:4 差评:3 添加时间:2012-11-29
打印纠错收藏
1. do sb a favor 帮某人忙,给某人恩惠
例句:
Do me a favor, love me less!
帮帮忙吧,少爱点我吧!

2. proofread 校对
例句:
Spell check and have others proofread your resume to make sure it makes sense: having several typo's on your resume makes you look like a dork.
拼写检查和校对会让你的简历清楚易懂:简历上的错别字让你看起来很菜。

3. send sth out 把……寄出去
例句:
After your interview, promptly send out a brief thank you note to each interviewer to thank them for their time.
面试结束后,马上给他们每个人发一封简短的感谢信,谢谢他们花时间和你交谈。

4. might as well 不妨
例句:
If their government defaults the banking system will collapse anyway, so they might as well own its bonds.
如果其政府违约,则银行体系终究会崩溃,所以它们不妨持有本国债务。

5. have something to do with... 与……有关
例句:
Could this have something to do with that photo of alec going after derek ( ben elliott) before his death?
这是不是与埃里克在德瑞克死前追捕他的那张照片有关呢?

6. a well-rounded person 全面的人才
例句:
She describes herself as a "well-rounded person" who works hard but has a varied social life.
她称自己是一个“两面兼顾的人”,工作辛勤,但社交生活也丰富多彩。

7. potential employer 未来的老板
例句:
Recruiters are usually your first contact with a potential employer.
招聘人员通常都是你和潜在雇主的第一次接触。
 共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......