- aOMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it?
- bJust after 2 am.
- aWhat's wrong? Can't sleep?
- bNope, actually I was just waiting for you. I have something big to tell you.
- aReally? What is it?
- bI have an offer to work for a company in your city today?
- aI can't believe it! Is it real? You're moving here?
- bI haven't accepted the position yet and with the upcoming holiday I think it's the perfect chance to visit the city and take a good look at the company before deciding. If you have time I think we could get together in person.
- aJust give me the dates and I'll make sure I'm free. You know after all these chatting online, it will be great to meet you in real life. I look forward to seeing you soon!
- bMe too. But I think I am going to bed now. my head is getting heavy. Have a nice day there!
- aThanks. This is so exciting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams!
- bTalk to you later.