首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。

bI have worked as an executive secretary for 5 years, first for trading companies, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

我已经做执行秘书五年了,开始是为一家贸易公司工作,现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。

a How are your typing and shorthand skills?

你的打字和速记能力如何?

bI can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150 words a minute.

我能一分钟打100个汉字,英语速记一分钟可达150个。

a Can you operate computers skillfully?

你能熟练操作计算机吗?

bYes, I can. I have received some special trainning in computers. Besides I am good at operating common office machines, such as fax machines and duplicating machines.

没问题,我接受过计算机方面的特殊培训,而且我还能熟练操作一般的办公设备,比如传真机和复印机。

a Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that?

有时候我们工作很忙,需要加班,你觉得如何?

bThat's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime?

没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?

a It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团,你必须留在我们身边,这种情况很正常。

bMr. Smith, I's like to ask you a question.

史密斯先生,我想问你一个问题。

a OK, please.

好的,请问吧。

bWhat specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

如果我被录用,我的具体职责是什么?

a Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities. However, you know, our company is an international trade-oriented company, can you handle English papers and write English correspondence?

和普通的秘书没什么区别,但我们公司是面向国际贸易的,你能处理英文文件和写英文信件吗?

bYes. I specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one of the main parts of my present job.

可以,我大学时专门学过英语文秘的课程,而且这也是我目前工作中的主要部分之一。

a What are your salary expectations?

你期望多少薪水?

bI really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

在讨论薪水前,我需要更多了解这份工作,或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。

a The starting monthly salary would be ¥2,000, with rises after the half year according to your competence.

起薪是每月2000元,半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。

bI think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know the decision?

我觉得可以接受,我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢?

a We'll inform you of our final decision by early July. Do you have any other questions?

我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

bNo. Thank you for the time.

没有了,谢谢你的宝贵时间。

浏览:5724收藏:0好评:3 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-02
打印纠错收藏

讲解:

1. interact with ……相互作用

例句:Interact with the consumers, challenge and reward them.

和消费者互动,挑战并奖励他们。

2. thrive on ……成长

例句:Ecommerce continues to thrive on the Web, and no company is going to shut its Web site as an information resource.

电子商务继续在互联网上茁壮成长,作为信息资源没有哪个公司会把自己的网站关闭。

3. inform...of ...通知;报告

例句:The newspaper always keep us inform of the event take place in the world.

报纸总能让我们知晓世界上正在发生的事件。

4. specialized in... 专门研究……

例句:We are specialized in market research.

我们是专门做市场调查的。

共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......