- aI see by your resume that you have been working?
- bYes, I have worked for four years with a Canadian Company.
- aTell me what you know about our company, please.
- bWell, Mark Smith, who was the first president, founded the company in Ottawa in 1955. It has 1.5 billion dollars in capital.it employs 8,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in Canada.
好的，1955年Mark Smith首任董事长在渥太华成立了公司。资本额为15亿加元，有8,000员工, 是加拿大同行业中最大的公司。
- aWhat do you know about our major products and our share of the market?
- bYour company's products are mostly marketed in Canada and the United States, but particularly have sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.
- aWhat made you decide to change your job?
- bBecause I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.
- aDo you like this job？
- bYes, I like it very much.
- aWhat do you think is the most important qualification for a salesperson?
- bI think it is confidence in himself and his products.
- aI agree with you. Do you have any questions to ask about this job?
- bYes, I'd like to know something about the salary.
- aI think the starting salary for a salesperson is between 1,500 - 2,000 Yuan. But the specific number will be determined according to your sales.
- bWhen can I get the final decision?
- aWe cannot reach a final decision until we have talked to all of the other five applicants. Anyhow, we'll contact you within this month. All right. Nice meeting you. Good-bye.
- bNice meeting you, too. Good-bye.