- aMost of our customers are foreigners. How many foreign languages can you speak, Elizabeth?
- bTwo. French and Spanish.
- aAnd how well can you speak them?
- bWell, French was my best subject at school. I can read and write it pretty well.
- aAnd how about your Spanish?
- bWell, it's not as good as my French. I can speak it reasonably well, but my written Spanish isn't very good.
- aI see. Well, we have a lot of Spanish customers, but you wouldn't need to write any Spanish here.
- bIn that case, I'm fit for the position I think.