- aOkay, well I’m sure you have a number of questions to ask me regarding the position.
- bYes, well Miss Childs did give a mean overview of the position over the phone, but there were some details I’d like to clarify.
- aWell feel free to ask me anything, and I’ll try to fill in the details.
- bCould I first ask about the remuneration package?
- aYes, of course. That’s quite an important point, isn’t it? As a junior sub editor we offer a starting salary of 150,000 HK dollars per annum. This doesn’t include a generous housing allowance also.
- bI understand. And are there other bonuses included?
- aWell，apart from full health insurance we do offer a company staff bonus scheme linked to readership numbers. But we could go through all the details of that at a later date.
- bWell, Mr. Parsons, I am flexible when it comes to salary. The opportunity to work in Hong Kong for you is the most important thing for me.
- aExcellent. Well, what other questions do you have Rebecca?