首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Tell me about yourself.

说说你的情况吧。

bI was born and raised in Beijing. I attended Peking University and received my bachelor's degree in Economics. I have worked for 2 years as a financial consultant in Beijing for China Pacific Insurance Co. Ltd.

我出生于北京,并在那里长大。我考入北京大学,获得了经济学学士学位。 我在中国太平洋保险股份有限公司做了两年的金融顾问。

a What type of position are you looking for?

你想找份什么样的工作?

bI'm looking for a position in which I can utilize my experience.

我想找个能充分发挥我工作经验的工作。

a Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?

你想做全职还是兼职?

bI am more interested in a full-time position. However, I would also consider a part-time position.

我倾向于做全职,不过,我也会考虑兼职的。

a Can you tell me about your responsibilities at your last job?

你能说说你前一份工作的主要职责吗?

bI advised customers on financial matters. After I consulted the customer, I completed a customer inquiry form and catalogued the information in our database. I then collaborated with colleagues to prepare the best possible package for the client. The clients were then presented with a summarized report on their financial activities that I formulated on a quarterly basis.

我为顾客的金融事务提供咨询。当我和顾客商讨之后,我就填完一份顾客咨询表,并把有关信息按目录输入数据库。然后我和同事一起为顾客精心准备尽可能最好的一揽子计划, 顾客会收到一份我根据他们的金融行为按季度作出的简报。

a What is your greatest strength?

你最大的优点是什么?

bI am an excellent communicator. People trust me and come to me for advice. One afternoon, my colleague was involved with a troublesome customer who felt he was not being served well. I made the customer a cup of coffee and invited both my colleague and the client to my desk where we solved the problem together.

我非常善于和人沟通,人们信任我,来我这里征求建议。有一天下午,我的同事碰到了一个棘手的顾客,他感觉服务不周到。我给顾客冲了一杯咖啡,并请我的同事和顾客到我办公室,在那里我们把问题解决了。

a What is your greatest weakness?

你最大的缺点是什么?

bI tend to spend too much time making sure the customer is satisfied. However, I began setting time-limits for myself.

我为了确保顾客满意,经常要花费很多时间。不过,我开始为自己定了时间限制。

a Why do you want to work for our company?

你为什么要来我们公司工作?

bAfter following your firm's progress for the last 3 years, I am convinced that your company is becoming one of the market leaders and I would like to be a part of that team.

我关注贵公司的发展已经三年了,我相信贵公司必将成为市场的主导者之一,我非常希望成为其中一员。

a When can you begin?

你何时能开始工作?

bImmediately.

马上就可以。

浏览:4715收藏:0好评:2 差评:1 添加时间:2012-11-29
打印纠错收藏

共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......