- aTell me about yourself.
- bI was born and raised in Beijing. I attended Peking University and received my bachelor's degree in Economics. I have worked for 2 years as a financial consultant in Beijing for China Pacific Insurance Co. Ltd.
- aWhat type of position are you looking for?
- bI'm looking for a position in which I can utilize my experience.
- aAre you interested in a full-time or part-time position?
- bI am more interested in a full-time position. However, I would also consider a part-time position.
- aCan you tell me about your responsibilities at your last job?
- bI advised customers on financial matters. After I consulted the customer, I completed a customer inquiry form and catalogued the information in our database. I then collaborated with colleagues to prepare the best possible package for the client. The clients were then presented with a summarized report on their financial activities that I formulated on a quarterly basis.
- aWhat is your greatest strength?
- bI am an excellent communicator. People trust me and come to me for advice. One afternoon, my colleague was involved with a troublesome customer who felt he was not being served well. I made the customer a cup of coffee and invited both my colleague and the client to my desk where we solved the problem together.
- aWhat is your greatest weakness?
- bI tend to spend too much time making sure the customer is satisfied. However, I began setting time-limits for myself.
- aWhy do you want to work for our company?
- bAfter following your firm's progress for the last 3 years, I am convinced that your company is becoming one of the market leaders and I would like to be a part of that team.
- aWhen can you begin?