- aHow is your job search going, Janet?
- bI found the ideal position. I’m working for a plumbing company.
- aAre you serious? You studied mathematics at college for four years, and now you have a job working with your hands!
- bPlumbing work requires mathematics knowledge, and creativity. I love this job.
- aI can see that. But I didn’t know you had experience in that line of work.
- bI didn’t, but I applied for an apprenticeship, and since I studied math, And I have a good attitude, my application was accepted.
- aCongratulations! You do have the right attitude.