首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Looking through your C.V., I see that you graduated from Oklahoma State University. Can you tell me what training you have had that would specifically relate to the cable television Industry?

我看过你的简历了,你毕业于俄克拉马州州立大学。你能告诉我你有过哪些有线电视行业的培训吗?

bWell, I’ve attended some conferences in this field. But the most relevant training I’ve had was in computer design. I believe I could integrate that knowledge with my college degree to design a program for your company

我参加过这个领域的一些讨论会。但大部分相关培训都是电脑设计。我相信我能够结合电脑设计和所学的知识开发出贵公司需要的新应用软件。

a I see. Did you have anything specific in mind?

我明白。你有什么具体的设想?

bWell, I notice that you currently provide an on-screen TV Guide. At the moment, it just scrolls the names of the programs in a repeated loop. If you have many channels, you have to wait a long time to find the item you are interested in. I believe I could design a program that makes the guide interactive. Customers could go right to the program they want.

我注意到在您目前提供的收视指南中。观众只能在重复滚动的节目单中选择。如果有很多频道,您得等很长时间才能找到感兴趣的那一项。我能设计一个程序,使指南具有交互性。观众可以直接找到他们想看的节目。

a That’s impressive. How would you make that pay?

这个想法很有意思。你准备如何进行收费呢?

bTie it in with the pay-per-view services, and perhaps it could be a money-maker.

把它与会费点播服务捆绑在一起,说不定它会为我们赚许多钱。

a I see you have several good ideas. Now, I just have a few questions about your C.V. I notice that there is a five-year gap between your last job and now.

看来你有很多好想法。我对你的简历有几个问题。我发现从你的前一份工作到现在,有五年是空白。

bYes, I took a break from work during that time. I had a baby, and as she was born with a handicap, I decided to suspend my career. But I have continued to keep up with the Industry through conferences and professional journals

是的。我休息了一段时间。我那时有了孩子,孩子有些残疾,我决定离职。但我一直通过讨论会和行业杂志来关注这个行业的发展。

a So, you’re just starting back. Maybe you’d better tell me a little more about your experience.

那你现在是准备重返这个行业了。你还需要再多告诉我一些你的经验。

浏览:7529收藏:1好评:7 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-02
打印纠错收藏

1. relate to 与……有关
例句:
Cutting costs is not easy: the bulk relate to promises already made.
削减成本并不是件容易的事:大部分成本与已经做出的承诺有关。

2. cable television 有线电视
例句:
Since then he had made a good deal of money in cable television.
打那以后,他在有线电视行业赚了很多钱。

3. integrate ... with ... 把……与……结合起来
例句:
To build a profitable online business retailers must integrate it seamlessly with their bricks-and-mortar operations.
为了建立一种可盈利的在线业务,零售商必须和他们的线下推广完美的结合起来。

4. repeated loop 滚动节目单
例句:
Repeated loops can give you information about what is to be on next.
滚动节目单能告诉你下一个节目是什么。

5. tie ... with ... 把……与……绑在一起
例句:
If the magnitude holds, it will tie with the 1906 offshore ecuador quake as the fifth largest since 1900.
如果按照震级划分,这次地震将与1906年发生于厄瓜多尔附近海域的地震并列为1900年以来的第五大地震。

6. pay-per-view service 会费点播服务
例句:
But this means pay-per-view movies and room service at my hotel, and that's it. I'll be good.
但是这意味着只能在我住的酒店里,享受按次收费的电影和客房服务了,就是这样.

7. suspend one's career 离职
例句:
Don't ever suspend your career. Cases are that you can't return to the original point.
千万别离职,否则永远回不到过去了。

重点词汇:

1. C.V.简历,Curriculum Vitae的缩写 

2.Conferences讨论会 

3.computer design电脑设计 

4.design a program开发新应用软件 

5.design a program设计程序 

6.five-year gap五年的时间空缺 

7.suspend my career离职 

8.keep up with the Industry紧密跟随行业(发展) 

9.professional journals行业杂志,专业期刊 

共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播