- aGood morning. My name's Jason Smith.
- bAh, good morning, Mr. Smith. Nice to meet you. I'm Peter Anderson from Personnel. Do sit down.
- aThank you very much.
- bNow, have you brought your curriculum vitae with you?
- aOh, my CV. Yes, here it s. There are three copies.
- bHave you brought your certificates as well?
- aNo, I haven't. I'm awfully sorry. Can I send them to you?
- bYes, that'll be all right. Well, please tell me about your working experience.
- aI haven't been involved in international business, so I don't have any experiences, but I am diligent and I learn very fast.
- bOK, so do you think you can make yourself easily understood in English?
- aYes, in most circumstances.Are you available for business travel?
- bYes, I am young, and unmarried. It's no problem for me to travel frequently.
- aOK. You are good. Hope to see you next time. I'll call you if you get picked for the next test.
- bThank you very much. I'm looking forward to your call.