- aI just received a phone call for an interview next week.
- bCongratulations! This is your first interview ever.
- aThank you, but I'm nervous.I don't know what to do.Could you tell me what should I do before an interview?
- bSure, you should prepare so that you can give proper response when you're being interviewed.
- aYeah, besides my personal introduction, what else should I prepare?
- bYou should collect as much informatin about the company and the position you're applying for as you can. It is important to show that you've done some research into the company. The interviewers will notice your enthusiasm for the vacancy.
- aThen what should I do when I'm being interviewed?
- bSmile at the interviewers and look them in their eyes while trying to persuade them to select you. Try to act natural, let your personality, ability and interpersonal skills shine through the interview.
- aAre there any other things I should pay attention to?
- bYeah,wear formal clothes to your interview and do be punctual. That'll leave your interviewers with a good first impression.