首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Good moring, madam. Can I help you?

早上好,夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

bGood moring. I am Sunfang. Yesterday Mr. Smith told me to come for a job interview this morning. Is he available now?

早上好,我叫孙芳。昨天史密斯先生通知我今天早上来面试,他现在有时间吗?

a Yes, he is waiting for you in Room 123.

有,他正在123房间等你。

bThank you very much.

非常感谢你。

a May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

bCome in,please.

请进。

a Good moring, Mr. Smith. I am Sunfang coming for an interview.

早上好,史密斯先生。我是孙芳,来面试的。

bNice to see you. Take a seat, please.

很高兴见到你。请坐。

a Thank you.

谢谢。

bWe've been looking over your application. I see you've got several years experience in secretarial work. What kind of work did you do in your previous job?

我们已经仔细看过你的申请表了,我知道你已经有几年的文秘工作经验。你以前的工作具体做什么?

a I mainly did typing, filing, answering telephone calls and such routine work in the beginning. I started the job as a junior secretary, but within the year I was promoted to senior secretary of Southeast Company. I drafted business correspondence for the general manager.

开始主要是打字、文件归档、回电话等日常工作。刚开始工作时我是初级秘书,不过在一年内我被东南公司提升为高级秘书。我为总经理起草商业信件。

bThen what's the reason that promoted you to leave Southeast Company?

那什么原因促使你离开东南公司呢?

a Last month the company moved to Guangzhou for further development. I was reluctant to relocate because I love Nanjing so much.

上个月公司搬到了广州去发展。我很喜欢南京,不想重新安家。

bTell me what you know about our company.

能说说你对我们公司的了解吗?

a Your company is the leading dealer in the import and export of cosmetics. Also, you have a reputation for being a good company to work for and you are in last year's top 500 Employers list.

贵公司在化妆品进出口方面是最主要的经销商,而且你们公司名声很好,值得为其工作,还有你们公司上了最佳500名雇主的名单。

bTell me three positive qualities your coworkers would use to describe you and your work style.

说说你的同事评价你的为人以及工作方式的三个积极方面。

a First they'd say I am very punctual. They'd also say I am a cheerful person to work with I don't bring my problems to work. I try to have a positive attitude about work. And thirdly, they'd say I am flexible I accept change easily.

首先他们会说我是一个非常守时的人。他们也会说和我一起工作很愉快——我从不把个人的麻烦带到工作中。我努力以积极的态度来工作。第三,我为人很灵活――我很容易接受变化。

bTell me something about your education.

说说你所受的教育吧。

a I graduated from Yangzhou Junior College. Now I am attending evening classes in Nanjing Radio & TV University three times a week. My major is International Trade. I've already passed over half of the compulsory courses and five optional courses, and expect to receive a B.A. degree next year.

我毕业于扬州专科学校,现在正在上南京广播电视大学的夜校,每周去三次,我学的专业是国际贸易。我已经通过了一半必修课和5门选修课,有望明年拿到文学学士学位。

bI see you are an ambitious young lady. I wish you can make greater progress in the future.

看得出你很有雄心,祝愿你在将来取得更大的进步。

浏览:3842收藏:0好评:3 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-02
打印纠错收藏
讲解:
1. look over 检查,察看;从……上面看;原谅
例句:They presented their draft to the president, who looked it over, nodded and signed it.
他们把草案呈交给总统,总统看了看,点了点头,签了字。

2. be reluctant to 不愿意,不情愿
例句:And without the certificates, many may be reluctant to disclose sexuality to census gatherers.
如果没有身份证,很多人可能不愿意向人口普查员透露性别。

3. graduate from
例句:Both of his kids actually did graduate from Michigan.
他的两个孩子也的确从密歇根大学毕业。
 共 102 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......