- aFrom reviewing your resume I can see that you have ample experience for this position.What I want to know is why you think you’re right for the job.
- bWell I’m impressed with what the company has done in the past and I think by hiring me the company’s future can only be brighter. I find that my personal goals and ideas about business operations mesh perfectly with this company’s goals and mission statement.
- aSo you’ve acquainted yourself with the company. It’s refreshing to interview someone who’s sure of what they want.
- bYes, I believe that it’s crucial for me to know if a company is right for me, not just if I’m right for the company. I’ve only been impressed by what I’ve read and heard and I see myself having a very rewarding and successful career here.
- aCommitment to the company and the team is very important to us here.
- bWell I’m definitely a team player as well as being highly self-motivated. I believe this company can fulfill my long-term goals and offer me great upward mobility. Therefore you will find in me a very loyal employee.