- aJohn, did you have a dream when you was a little boy?
- bOf course I did. I dreamed to be a pilot when I grow up. But unfortunately, I didn’t realize it.
- aI had the same experience with you. When I was a little boy I dreamed to be a great scientist. But now you see, I'm just a common office clerk.
- bOkay, forget about that. S, do you have some practical dreams at present?
- aI do. And now I'm working hard to learn English, and I want to be an interpreter some day．
- bYou're promising. Just follow your dream and never give up.
- aThanks, I will.