- aWow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.
- bI always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.
- aHey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.
- bSure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.
- aSee that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.
- bHey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.
- aYou are right. But what if the avalanche happened?
- bThey are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.
- aAnyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?
- bDon't you know that? Are you kidding me?
- aHey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.
- bSorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.
- aDo you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?
- bIt's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.
- aIt's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.
- bHere we go.