- aHave you seen the new Cosmo magazine that I was reading this morning?
- bI think I may have seen it on the kitchen table.
- aYou're right, thanks. There's an interesting interview with a top director about his latest film that I want to finish.
- bWho's the director?
- aIt's Martin Scorsese. You liked his film, The Departed, didn't you?
- bYes, it was fantastic! Can I read the article when you're finished?
- aSure. You know it has an online edition, too. You should go online to read if you want to read it now.
- bThat's ok. I'll wait until you're finished. Just out of curiosity, do you have a subscription for that maganize?
- aNo. I don't buy it regularly enough for it to be worthwhile.
- bHow much does the maganize cost?
- aIt's almost three pounds now, and I think they're going to put the price up to four pounds soon.
- bThat's quite expensive. Who is their target audience?
- aCosmo mainly has a middle-class readership, but I think circulation will fall dramatically if the price goes up anymore.
- bI bet you'll still buy it, though. You wouldn't be able to live without your fashion magazine!