首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hey, Jimmy, you've been sitting in front of the TV all day. Anything interesting on TV?

喂,吉米,你在电视机前坐了一天了,电视上有什么有意思的节目吗?

bNot really. Quite boring right now, actually. Mostly infomercials and public serveice announcements.

没有啊.其实现在挺无聊的,净是长篇的购物广告和公共服务通知.

a Why don't you turn off the TV and get outside? You need to get some fresh air.

那位什么不把电视关了出去走走呢?你需要呼吸点新鲜空气.

bI know, I know.But my favorite show is on in a couple of minutes. It's the series finals, and I wouldn't miss it for the world!

知道了知道了.不过我最喜欢的节目几分钟后就要开始了,是这部戏的大结局,我无论如何都不会错过的.

a Really? What's the series about?

是吗?这部戏是关于什么的呢?

bWell, it's about how an immigrant girl achieve her dream in America. It's a sitcom but really quite smart and really funny. I think you'd like it.

是讲一个移民到美国的小女孩实现梦想的故事.虽然是情景喜剧,可是拍的很有内容也很有意思.我觉得你可能会喜欢.

a It sounds interesting, but I am not a big fan of TV shows. They're time consuming and don't have much depth.

听起来挺有意思.不过我不太喜欢看电视剧,我觉得电视剧花太多时间,而且没有深度.

bI believe some shows are quite informative and interesting. Take this show for example, it examines American xenophobia and how it might conflict with the American dream, with hilarious results.

我认为有一些节目的信息量还是挺大的,也挺有意思.那这个电视剧来说,它就审视了美国人对外来移民的抵制心态,还讲了这种心态如何与美国梦之间产生矛盾,以及这种矛盾带来的滑稽后果.

a Really? that's interesting!

真的?听起来挺有意思的.

bYeah.Oh, here it comes! why don't we watch it together? they are going to have a court debate in this episode. It should be good.

是这样的.哦,开始了,我们可以一起看啊.这一集里他们要在法庭上辩论,应该挺好看的.

a OK, I'll give it a go.

好的,那就看看吧.

浏览:9658收藏:0好评:2 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-28
打印纠错收藏

共 101 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......