- aSo, which sport do you prefer---basketball or baseball?
- bTo be honest, I don't really care for either one.
- aI thought everyone liked basketball. Why don't you like it?
- bI used to play basketball when I was little, and I never scored a goal. Every time I watch a basketball game, I think about how horrible I was at it.
- aThat makes sense.
- bHow about you? What's your favorite sport of all time?
- aMy absolute favorite is ice hockey.
- bHave you ever seen a live game?
- aSure, many times. It's an exciting game for spectators to watch.
- bI've never really understood the game.
- aIt's not that difficult. If you want to watch a game with me, I can explain the rules and the tactics while we're watching.
- bThanks, that'd be nice. When's the next ice hockey game on?
- aNot for a while, but we could watch an old one on the internet so I can explain the game to you.
- bThat's a good idea.
- aLet's watch the Canadian team. They have a good manager and a great coach.