- aThe bartender just gave the last call. Let's order another round, okay?
- bSure, but let's get a pitcher this time We should be able to down it before they close.
- aThat sounds good. You order the beer while I go to the bathroom. Where is the can in this place?
- bIt's all the way to the back. See that yellow door?
- aYeah. I think I can find it.
- bYou're back already. That sure was quick.
- aThat's because I just took one step inside and turned right around. That bathroom is too gross for me.
- bWell, the bartender wouldn't give me the pitcher of beer. Anyway. He said it was too close to closing time．
- aLet's leave then.I could take some fresh air, anyway.
- bOkay，let's go!