- aHave any plans for the weekend, Tom?
- bYeah, I’m going for a hike in the southern Rocky Mountains.
- aOh, do you go hiking often?
- bI go as much as I can. I love hiking because you can really get in touch with nature.
- aIt would be nice to get out of the city. Do you want some company?
- bSure. But, it will be a long hike, 30 miles in three days. Have you been hiking before?
- aYeah, I go a lot too. I saw a bear and a mountain lion on my last hike.
- bWow! You must have been pretty far away from the city.
- aYeah, my friend and I hiked in a very wild part of the national forest.
- bWell, bring him along too. We’ll have a great time this weekend.
- aThanks, I’ll ask him.