- aHey Nick, what are you up to?
- bNot much, just heading over to the shooting range. You wanna come?
- aSeriously? You mean to fire a real weapon? I don’t know man.
- bYeah, it will be fun! I have a 9mm pistol that is really easy to shoot. I also have a revolver that’s really fun too! They have big targets at the range that we could use to practice and improve your aim.
- aYeah that would be cool! Maybe I can also have a try at other weapons like a machine gun or a shotgun! Maybe even a rocket launcher or an anti tank missile! Or what about a flame thrower!
- bWhoa, take it easy there Rambo. Don’t get carried away. These weapons are not toys, and you must first learn how to handle them properly. There are basic rules that you must abide by in order to be safe. For example, never handle a weapon that you haven’t inspected yourself. Always make sure there isn’t anything in the chamber, and never put your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to shoot!
- aWow, I didn’t know! It always looks so cool and easy in the movies!
- bThe reality is different you know, running and firing a weapon is a lot harder than in the movies! So are you ready?
- aLet’s do it!