- aYou must like to dance, right.
- bI'd love to. Do you often come here to dance?
- aYes, I like the old style dance, such as waltz、rumba and so on. They are quite graceful.
- bYou are waltzing quite wonderfully. It's great to dance with a experience and talent partner.
- aThank you for saying. I think you are light on your toes too. Oh, the music starts again,would you like to have another dance,miss?
- bOk, that would be great. Do you like mordern dance？I don't care for it.
- aNeither do I. I don't like any kind of mordern dances all.