- aWhat are you watching on the telly?
- bThere's a great sitcom on Channel 3 that stars in about three minutes.
- aWhich one is that?
- bThe office. Have you watched it?
- aI've seen the British version and loved it, but have never seen the American version.
- bIt's almost exactly the same. I think it's a hilarious show.
- aWhat are you watching now?
- bThey're just showing highlights of American Idol from last night right now.
- aI can't stand American Idol! I think it's really over-rated.
- bI couldn't agree with you more.
- aHave you got satellite, cable, or digital TV?
- bWe have digital TV. It's amazing though--even with 100 channels, there's often nothing on that I'd want to watch!
- aDo you watch a lot of TV then?
- bI guess so. I'm bit of a couch potato. How about you?
- aI don't have a TV at home, so I rarely watch anything. Is there anything worth watching after the office?
- bThere's actually a documentary on the history channel later on that I'd like to watch. Do you want to stay and watch it with me?
- aWhy not? I don't have anything better to do!