- aMom, hurry up or there will be no seats available for us.
- bDon't worry, there will be a lot. There will be enough seats for another ten Daniels.
- aI'll take the one beside the driver. There will be a good view there. Wow, how comfortable the seats are. Your company is so great.
- bDaniel, you can't sit there. Because that one is for the coach. OK, let's sit over here.
- aIs everybody board here? OK, please listen to me. First, all of us must follow the rules. There will be a lot of activities for us, so please never and ever leave the group.
- bMom, the coach is so strict, I'm afraid I'll never have the fun I want.
- aHoney, you're wrong. If everybody has the same idea as you, a team will not be called a team.
- bMaybe, but anyway, we'll have a lot of fun. Right?
- aNot really, honey. This journey is not all for fun. The most important thing is that we should learn much from it for self-improvement?
- bWhat's all that about?
- aIt's about for enhancing the degree of belief, taking responsibility and things like that.
- bOh, I see, that is also to say teaching goes together with pleasure.
- aNow, everybody attention please. The first activity we'll do is to make chocolate by yourself.
- bHow great! I always eat chocolate but I never know how to make it.
- aAnd you'll have a taste of the chocolate made by yourself.