- aWhat do you reading, Linda?
- bI'm reading a novel, The mill on the floss,writen by the famous novelist gorge aliat.
- aWhat's it about?
- bIt's meanly about relationship between a brother and a sisiter, who live in the mill on the river floss. It describe there are childhood and disputes cauce them to seperate,the book ends with them ha
- aIs it difficult to understand?
- bNot really, i would consider it easy.
- aBesides novels, any other types literary works that you indulgence.
- bI really like short stories.
- aHave you read anything else besides literature?
- bCertainly I have. I like to read books on vary subjects, and i can read everything I can get my hands on in my spare time. I don't want to idle away and waste my time.
- aI agree. People who don't read are no better often people who can't read. I also agree that books are like food for the mind.