- aDaddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.
- bGreat. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!
- aBut you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?
- bDon't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.
- aWhat would happen if they started attacking you?
- bYou can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.
- aI see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?
- bIt's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.
- aCome on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.
- bSilly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .
- aOh, then what would happen if there were pests?
- bI heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.
- aCool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.