首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hey, Terry, have all the players got here?

嗨,泰瑞,大家都到齐了吗?

bYeah, most of them have arrived. Don't worry. There are still 20 minutes left before the match.

嗯,大部分人都到了。别担心,离比赛开始还差20分钟呢!

a OK. By the way, the stadium is terrific.

好的,顺便说一下,这体育场真不错。

bOf course. It's a newly-built one.

当然了,这可是新建成的。

a We are lucky to play in a new stadium.

可以在新体育场里打球,我们真是太新运了。

bHurry up, Benjamin! Pass the ball to me. I'm good at shooting.

加油,本杰明。把球传给我,我擅长射篮。

a Look out. Catch the ball. You should dunk besides the three-point line.

当心,接住球,你应该在3分线旁边投篮。

bOh, God! I didn't touch anybody. How can I commit a foul?

天哪!我没有碰任何人,我怎么可能犯规呢?

a Just calm down. It's just a turnover. Make up your mind and we can shoot well.

冷静下来,这只是一个失误。打起精神来,我们能打得挺好。

bYes, I got it. Come on, Benjamin, don't let him get into the paint.

嗯,我知道了。加油,本杰明,不要让他进入内线。

a No problem, I once played a 2-meter-high player successfully.

没问题,我曾经成功的防守一个2米高的球员。

bReally? You must be…

真的吗?你肯定……

a But that game he dunked over me for 13 times.

但是他在我头上射了13次。

bThat's interesting. Let's hurry up, we should beat them in the first half.

真有趣。我们加油吧,我们在上半场打败他们。

a Oh, look, what's happened to Jack? He sat down.

哎呀,看,杰克怎么了?他坐下了。

bHe may be injured. Yes, come on, call the team doctor.

他可能受伤了。是的,快点,叫队医。

浏览:14306收藏:0好评:3 差评:7 添加时间:2013-04-18
打印纠错收藏
 共 101 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......