- aWhat did you do last night?
- bI just stayed at home and watched TV.
- aDid you watch the Barcelona versus Madrid game?
- bYes, it was a very evenly matched game.
- aWhat were the results of the game?
- bIt ended in a tie.
- aWhat was the actual score?
- bIt was three all.
- aReally? I thought Barcelona was going to win. They are a much better team than Madrid.
- bIf Barcelona had played as they normally do, they should have won.
- aWhat happened?
- bTheir goalkeepers got injured after the first goal, but he kept on playing anyway.
- aThat explains it.
- bHow many more games are left this season?
- aThat was the last game before the playoffs.
- bWhen do the playoffs start?
- aIn a few weeks. Are you planning on watching them?
- bOf course! I really love watching football games on TV.
- aMe, too! Do you want to come over and watch the next game at my place? I'm planning on having a few people over to watch it together.
- bSure, that would be great.
- aOk, it's a date then!