首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hi, Bob, I am so glad that you came.

嘿,鲍勃,我很高兴你能来.

bOf course I'd come. I couldn't think of a better chance to see all my old friends.

当然要来啦.我觉得没有比这更好的机会了,可以见到所有的老朋友.

a Yeah. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years since graduation. It feels like just yesterday we collected our diplomas.

是啊.真难以相信,转眼间我们已经毕业十年了,感觉发学位证就在昨天一样.

bHow time flies. But hey, how are things going with you?

时光如梭啊.你过得怎么样?

a Oh, where to start? There have been ups and downs. I'm still trying to find my place in this world. It's only recently that I've been able to start settling down. How about you? You still with Jenny?

从哪里说起呢? 生活有起有伏,我现在还是试着去找自己的位置,最近才开始逐渐安定下来.你呢?还和詹妮在一起吗?

bYeah, Jenny and I got married right after graduation. It was tough for first years trying to make ends meet. I was supporting us both while she continued her studies. But now things are getting better. I work as senior manager in a trading company and she's working at a law firm. It's all started to come together and we're finally able to make a life for ourselves. Even starting to think about kids!

当然啦,詹妮和我一毕业就结婚了.刚结婚那几年很苦,维持生计都很困难.我要养活两个人,因为詹妮要继续她的学业.但是现在好多了,我在一家贸易公司做高级经理,她也在一家律师事务所有了工作.现在一切都开始好转,我们终于有像样的生活了,我们俩现在都考虑要孩子了!

a Oh, that sounds wonderful. I have always known you two would make it. I hope I can keep in better contact with you guys. I don't want us to drift apart again.

那太棒了.我就知道你们俩个肯定会过的很好.我希望能和你们更好地保持联系,不想再变得疏远.

bDefinitely! Actually, we just moved into a new place. There's a house-warming party this Saturday, if you are free? I know Jenny would love to see you again and it should be a good party.

那是一定的啊!我们刚搬家,这周六打算办个聚会,庆祝乔迁之喜,到时候你有时间吗?詹妮看到你来,一定会很高兴的,聚会也会很有意思的.

a Sounds great! I'll be there.

听起来不错,我会去的.

浏览:19116收藏:0好评:8 差评:5 添加时间:2013-10-10
打印纠错收藏

共 101 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......