- aHi, Bob, I am so glad that you came.
- bOf course I'd come. I couldn't think of a better chance to see all my old friends.
- aYeah. It's hard to believe that it's been ten years since graduation. It feels like just yesterday we collected our diplomas.
- bHow time flies. But hey, how are things going with you?
- aOh, where to start? There have been ups and downs. I'm still trying to find my place in this world. It's only recently that I've been able to start settling down. How about you? You still with Jenny?
- bYeah, Jenny and I got married right after graduation. It was tough for first years trying to make ends meet. I was supporting us both while she continued her studies. But now things are getting better. I work as senior manager in a trading company and she's working at a law firm. It's all started to come together and we're finally able to make a life for ourselves. Even starting to think about kids!
- aOh, that sounds wonderful. I have always known you two would make it. I hope I can keep in better contact with you guys. I don't want us to drift apart again.
- bDefinitely! Actually, we just moved into a new place. There's a house-warming party this Saturday, if you are free? I know Jenny would love to see you again and it should be a good party.
- aSounds great! I'll be there.